A laptop is a small, portable personal computer with a screen and an alphanumerical keyboard, &
the basic components of laptops function well identically to their desktop counterparts.
Laptop components are not intended to be replaceable or upgradable by the end consumer except for components that can be detached.
Sometime ago, batteries and optical drives were commonly exchangeable. Memory and storage can often be upgraded with some disassembly, but with most compact laptops like the New types, there may be no upgradeable components.
This restriction is one of the very major differences between laptops and desktop computers, because the large tower cases used in desktop computers are designed so that new hard disks, RAM, sound card, and motherboards can be added.
Before purchasing a laptop computer, it is essential to consider the core specifications of the system you are opting for.
The processor is a very top aspect of the laptop, as it has to do with the speed and overall operation of the laptop (PC).
One of the most known and efficient processors available today in the Nigerian market space is the Intel Core i5 laptop computers.
Their components can be fully replaced by the end user and they’ve got sustainable concept and design including recycled materials.
The core i5 laptops have clever accessibility and QR code instructions, while they are sold pre configured or in DIY kit form.
Manufacturers such as Acer and Asus have been experimenting with radical new laptop layouts of twin screens or pop up and slide out top full keyboards.
Core i5 Laptops Price in Nigeria
A common accessory for laptops is a laptop sleeve, or laptop skin which provides a degree of protection from scratches.
Some laptop Sleeves are wrapped in ballistic nylon to provide some measure of waterproofing.
Core i5 was manufactured by Intel and it is available as dual-core or quad-core. It is a very reliable processor that has been fully accepted globally.
In this post, you’ll know the known core i5 laptops in Nigeria and how much they are being sold for in the retail market stores.
Fujitsu Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Fujitsu Lifebook T938 windows 10 pro core i5 13.3inches 8th Generation, 256GB SATA SSD.
It is on sale for the price range between 380,000 NGN up to 285,000 NGN.
Asus Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Asus ZenBook 13 ultra slim laptop 13.3 FHD Nano edge Bezel display, Intel Core i5 1035G1.
The laptop is available and on sale for the price range between 380,000 NGN up to 420,000 NGN
Acer Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Acer TravelMate P2 Core i5 256GB SSD : 310,000 NGN – 330,000 NGN
- Acer Spin 3 Convertible 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Touchscreen : 330,000 NGN – 350,000 NGN
- Acer Spin 3 X360 Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Touchscreen : 330,000 NGN – 350,000 NGN
- Acer Nitro 5 9th Gen Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 4GB NVIDIA Geforce laptop : 380,000 NGN – 410,000 NGN
Lenovo Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Lenovo Ideapad Intel Core i5 (1TB HDD 8GB RAM) Windows 10 15.6inches : 300,000 NGN – 340,000 NGN
- Lenovo Intel Pentium Lenovo 8GB RAM DDR4-1TB HDD Win 10 : 180,000 NGN – 200,000 NGN
- Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Core i5-10210U 8GB DDR4 2666 512GB : 680,000 NGN – 750,000 NGN
- Lenovo YOGA core i5 256GB SSD 8GB 14inches Windows 10 : 450,000 NGN – 490,000 NGN
- Lenovo Ideapad 3.14IMLo5 14(128GB SSD, Intel Core i5 pentium Gold, 4GB) : 160,000 NGN – 180,000 NGN
- Lenovo Yoga C740 convertible 10th Gen Intel Core i5 256GB SSD 8GB RAM : 360,000 NGN – 400,000 NGN
HP Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Hp Pavilion 15 gaming Core i5 8GB 256SSD 4GB NVIDIA : 380,000 NGN – 420,000 NGN
- Hp ENVY 17 Core i5 1TB + 16GB Optane 8GB win10 NVIDIA : 300,000 NGN – 350,000 NGN
- Hp Omen 15-dc1068nia Intel Core i5 8GB Ram 4G NVIDIA 1TB HDD Win10 : 605,000 NGN – 650,000 NGN
- Hp Pavilion gaming 16.1- Core i5-10300h, 4GB NVIDIA 12GB RAM, 256GB SSD : 440,000 NGN – 480,000 NGN
- Hp 14-Core i5 1035G1-8GB – 1TB-14 -win10 : 310,000 NGN – 340,000 NGN
- Hp pavilion x360 14 – core i5 – 10210U 8GB 1TB 14 Touch : 340,000 NGN – 390,000 NGN
- Hp EliteBook 840 G7 Intel Core i5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 14 Win 10 : 820,000 NGN – 900,000 NGN
- Hp ProBook 450 G5 Core i5 4GB 500GB Notebook laptop : 420,000 NGN – 450,000 NGN
- Hp ProBook 440 core i5, 500GB, 4GB RAM, Win10 Pro : 570,000 NGN – 600,000 NGN
- Hp Envy 13 11th Gen Intel Core i5 (8GB, 256GB SSD) : 390,000 NGN – 420,000 NGN
- Hp 250 G7 Intel Core i5 8GB, 1TB HDD, 15.6inch Windows 10 : 300,000 NGN – 340,000 NGN
Apple Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 TouchBar/ Touch ID 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 1TB SSD : 930,000 NGN – 970,000 NGN
- Apple MacBook Pro with TouchBar Intel Core i5 (8GB,512GB SSD)13inch laptop 1.4GHz : 720,000 NGN – 780,000 NGN
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 Touch Bar 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 512GB : 800,000 NGN – 830,000 NGN
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3 Retina display core i5, 8GB RAM : 630,000 NGN – 660,000 NGN
- Apple MacBook Air Intel Core i5 Dual core 1.8GHz (8GB,128GB) 13.3inch Mac OS : 450,000 NGN – 480,000 NGN
- Apple iMac – Intel Core i5 -8GB RAM 1TB : 1million NGN – 1.15million NGN
Dell Core i5 Laptops Prices in Nigeria
- Dell Inspiron 7000 2in1 Touch/backlit keyboard Intel core i5 – 8GB RAM 512GB SSD : 420,000 NGN – 450,000 NGN
- Dell Inspiron 15 10th Gen core i5 512GB : 400,000 NGN – 430,000 NGN
- Dell G3 gaming Intel Core i5 8GB Ram 512GB SSD : 420,000 NGN – 450,000 NGN
- Dell XPS 13-7390 2in1 10th Gen core i5-1035G1, 256GB SSD 8GB RAM : 580,000 NGN – 620,000 NGN
- Dell Latitude 3310 x 360 Intel Core i5 256GB SSD Win Pro10 : 350,000 NGN – 400,000 NGN
- Dell precision 3541 workstation 9th Gen Intel core i5 (16GB, 256GB, 4GB NVIDIA) : 400,000 NGN – 430,000 NGN
- Dell Inspiron 7300-5395SLV convertible core i5 SSD : 390,000 NGN – 410,000 NGN
- Dell Inspiron 15 core i5 turbo boost 7200U : 380,000 NGN – 400,000 NG