The Infinix Zero X Pro mobile phone comes out of the box with a dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures. With toughness at the very core, see nothing to everything. And set your heights more than what you see around you. This is how you redefine a hero.
Infinix announced the launch of the Zero X Pro smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Infinix Zero X Pro phone with 6.67 inches display, MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Infinix Zero X Pro comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, and packs a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones. Mobile phones like this have a great balance of responsive performance and battery life for improving camera quality.
Infinix Zero X Pro Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- MediaTek Helio G95
- Mali-G76 MC4
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 108 + 8 + 8 MP, 12000 x 9000 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
The state of the art G-95 flagship processor and independent powerful processor are designed to give you maximum power, performance and a premium user experience.
Design & Display
The weight of Infinix Zero X Pro is about 6.81 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the quality smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Infinix phone are average (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.31 inches).
While users will not have to worry about space constraints while saving their files such as videos, songs, games, documents, and more. In addition to this, the mobile phone is powered by an Octa core (2.05 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 2 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55) processor that will let you enjoy a smooth and faster performance.
Also, users will be able to access multiple applications and play intense graphics games without any lags or interruptions. The size of Zero X Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. Now on the display side, the 6.67 inches AMOLED display of Infinix Zero X Pro with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Infinix Zero X Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card. Talking about performance, the Infinix Zero X Pro runs XOS 7.6 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
This internal storage can be expanded via micro SD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Infinix Zero X Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Infinix Zero X Pro measures 164.06 x 75.69 x 7.80 mm (height x width x thickness). The quality smartphone was launched in Nebula Black, Starry Silver, and Tuscany Brown colors.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Zero X Pro on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera, and an 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has auto focus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor.
The camera of the Zero X Pro is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
The main camera of Zero X Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Connectivity options on the Infinix Zero X Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprints sensors. The Infinix Zero X Pro fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Zero X Pro phone has built-in FM radio.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Zero X Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Infinix phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Infinix Zero X Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
Infinix Zero X Pro houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Infinix Zero X Pro Price in Nigeria
Infinix Zero X Pro is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 188,000 NGN. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail store close to your region.
Infinix Zero X Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Brand : Infinix
- Name : Zero X Pro
- Model : X6810
- Release date : 2021
- Announced : 2021, September 13
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2021, October
- Dimensions : 164.1 x 75.7 x 7.8 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System : Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Chipset : Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G76 MC4
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, 700 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Card slot : micro SDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.52″, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/3.4, 125 mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, 5x optical zoom, OIS
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.3, 13 mm, 120˚ (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features : Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]
- Single : 16 MP, (wide)
- Features : Dual-LED flash
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : Yes
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Nebula Black, Starry Silver, Tuscany Brown
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast Charging 45 W