The iPhone 13 mini mobile was launched on 14th September 2021. The phone comes with a 5.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 476 pixels per inch (ppi).
iPhone 13 mini is powered by a hexa-core Apple A15 Bionic processor. The smartphone features a 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The iPhone 13 mini supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
iPhone 13 mini is the newly launched mobile amongst iPhone 13 series that is lightweight and it has a full pact mesmerizing design. The phone is available in Midnight, Blue, Pink, Starlight and Product Red color options.
This Apple iPhone 13 mini is a good smartphone that comes out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures. Mobile phones like this tend to have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality.
Apple iPhone 13 Mini Key Features
- iOS 15
- Apple A15 Bionic
- Apple A15
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 5.4 inches (1080 x 2340 pixel)
- 12 + 12 MP, 4032 x 3024 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Ion 2438 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
This dual-SIM smartphone from Apple features flat edges, rounded corners and comes with an IP68 metal body. Besides, the phone features a 5.4 inches OLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels offering crystal clear and vivid visuals while playing games and watching videos.
The weight of Apple iPhone 13 Mini is about 4.97 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the top smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Apple phone are average (5.18 x 2.53 x 0.3 inches).
The size of iPhone 13 Mini screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 5.4 inches OLED display of Apple iPhone 13 Mini with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution is multitouch capable. The Apple iPhone 13 Mini comes with iOS 15 out of the box, but it is up gradable to the next Operating System.
Memory & Performance
Apple iPhone 13 mini is based on iOS 15 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The internal memory of Apple iPhone 13 Mini (6 GB) cannot be expanded. Hence, you can use the phone without any interruptions and store a lot of files like apps, songs, videos, pictures, pictures and more without space constraints.
Furthermore, the Apple smartphone is powered by the Apple A15 Bionic chipset just as stated above, it offers a faster speed and lag-free performance while playing intense graphics games, accessing multiple applications simultaneously and browsing the web.
The iPhone 13 mini is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and e-SIM cards. The iPhone 13 mini measures 131.50 x 64.20 x 7.65 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 141.00 grams.
It was launched in Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink, and (PRODUCT)RED colors. It features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection.
The iPhone 13 mini on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.6 aperture, and a 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto focus.
While the iPhone 13 Mini is equipped with auto focus, An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. The mobile device has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of iPhone 13 Mini has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Connectivity options on the iPhone 13 mini include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Lightning, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Apple iPhone 13 Mini also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s clear surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The iPhone 13 Mini comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This Apple phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The iPhone 13 Mini is a safe and durable IP68 dust proof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone supports fast charging technology, which comes in handy when you need quick juice on your device.
The iPhone 13 Mini comes with wireless charging. Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects through electromagnetic induction.
Apple iPhone 13 mini houses a Li-Ion, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, and it is lightweight.
Apple iPhone 13 Mini Price in Nigeria
The Apple iPhone 13 Mini is on sale for the price of $699.99 which is about 288.437 NGN. This mobile device is available and it can be purchased on any mobile e-commerce retail platform close to your region.
Apple iPhone 13 Mini Full Specifications
- Brand : Apple
- Name : iPhone 13 Mini
- Model : A2481
- Release date : 2021
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Dimensions : 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.7 mm (5.18 x 2.53 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 141 g (4.97 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or e-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant
- Display Type : Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 5.4 inches, 71.9 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~476 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Operating System : iOS 15
- Chipset : Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU : Hexa-core (2×3.22 GHz + 4xX.X GHz)
- GPU : Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Dual : 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- UW : 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13 mm (ultra wide)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video : [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors : Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri : Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Colors : Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink, Red
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 2438 mAh, non-removable (9.34 Wh)
- Charging : Fast charging 20 W
- USB Power Delivery : 2.0