Oppo has launched a new smartphone named Reno 6 Pro 5G that is Equipped with amazing features, the phone has grabbed everyone’s attention right after its launch.
The ultra-slim design of the phone has impressed people a lot and it is also very easy to carry since it weighs around 177 grams. Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with Artificial intelligence capabilities for improving camera quality.
The manufacturer is offering the Oppo Reno6 Pro SD phone with 6.55 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. This phone runs the company’s latest version of Color Android OS 11.0, which is very similar in form and function.
The 6.55 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Adreno 650
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 6.55 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 50 + 16 + 13 + 2 MP, 8192 x 6144 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Design & Display
Oppo Reno6 Pro is fully designed with the exclusive glow shine that has been created with over 20 patents applied. As a result, the transparent matte finish catches the light, without collecting fingerprints.
The Oppo Reno6 Pro SD comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, but it is up gradable to the next Operating System. The weight of Oppo Reno6 Pro SD is about 6.63 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.33 x 2.85 x 0.31 inches).
The size of Reno6 Pro SD screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.55 inches AMOLED display of Oppo Reno6 Pro SD with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Oppo Reno6 Pro SD (12 GB) cannot be expanded. However, on the performance side Oppo Reno6 Pro runs an unmatched speed with the flagship core MediaTek dimensity 1200, this flagship level SoC with a 3 GHz ultra core, gives users cutting edge speed by instantly responding to every touch,tap and swipe. Users can enjoy playing games or watching videos with superb quality visuals that are sharp and clear in a second.
Speaking about the optics of Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G, it sports a quad camera setup for capturing rich colored and life-like pictures. There is a 64 MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, an 8 MP ultra wide angle shooter with f/2.2 aperture, a 2 MP macro shooter with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
The camera of the Reno6 Pro SD is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of Reno6 Pro SD has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Now Advanced features that increase the quality of your clicks on the device includes panorama, face detection, LED flash, HDR, digital zoom, and more. Besides, the phone comes with a 32 MP camera on the front with f/2.4 aperture for making video calls and clicking selfies.
Oppo Reno6 Pro SD supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Reno6 Pro SD comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions and exchange digital content.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Reno6 Pro SD phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo Reno6 Pro SD phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The battery life of dual SIM Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G is impressive as it houses a li-polymer 4500 mAh non-removable battery that supports fast charging technology. This type of battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight and rechargeable battery.
Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 217,255 NGN. The device is available and it can be purchased in any e-commerce mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G Full Specifications
- Brand : Oppo
- Name : Reno6 Pro SD
- Model : CPH2247
- Release date : 2021
- Dimensions : 160 x 73.1 x 7.6 mm (6.30 x 2.88 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 177 g (6.24 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~88.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.3
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- RAM : 12 GB
- Internal storage : 256 GB
- Memory card slot : N/A
- Quad : 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps; gyro-EIS, HDR
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : Panorama
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : N/A
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 65W