Say hello to the Leanest Monster yet! The all new Samsung Galaxy M52 5G which is 21% sleeker than its predeccesor and is sure to make you look 100% on fleek.
The mobile phone has a great balance of full responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving top notch camera quality.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
The Samsung company brand announced the launch of the Galaxy M52 5G smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.7 inches (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- 64 + 12 + 5mp, 9280 x 6920 pixels, autofocus & optical image stabilization
- Li-ion 5000 mAh non removable
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G mobile was launched in September 2021. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The size of Galaxy M52 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 inches Super AMOLED display of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
While the weight of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is about 6.1 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.46 x 3.01 x 0.29 inches). So, Brace yourselves folks, because this monster is fueled for more.
Whether you’re gaming or multi-tasking, the all new Galaxy M52 5G can do it all and more with incredible speed and ease.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G runs One UI 3.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be fully expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB).
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G measures 164.20 x 76.40 x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 173.00 grams. It was launched in Blazing Black and Icy Blue colors.
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of Galaxy M52 5G has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
This device also has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 32-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy M52 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Galaxy M52 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Samsung phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Galaxy M52 5G is a safe and durable IP67 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G houses a powerful Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 310 EUR.
This smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store that is close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G Network bands : SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4 mm (6.46 x 3.01 x 0.29 in)
- Weight : 173 g (6.10 oz)
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Display Type : Super AMOLED Plus, 120Hz
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~86.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultra wide)
- Macro : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Available
- 3.5mm Audio jack : N/A
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Icy Blue, Blazing Black, White
- Models : SM-M526BR, SM-M526BR/DS
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging technology 25W