How to check Airtel data balance in Nigeria? Are you an Airtel subscriber and looking for ways to easily check your Airtel data balance? We already discuss how to check Airtel number in our previous post, in this post, I will show you a simple guide on how to check your data balance on Airtel.
Airtel is one of Nigeria’s largest telecommunication network providers with many affordable data plans available to its customers.
After purchasing a data plan to enjoy the high-speed Internet access that Airtel provides, keep checking your data balance to know exactly when to slow down your data usage.
You can also check your data balance on Airtel to know when to buy a new plan by calling Airtel customer service by number and social media. It’s that simple
How To Check Airtel Data Balance
Want to check your data balance on Airtel? Or maybe you want to know if you have a bonus data plan on your Airtel line, then this article is for you. See the short code to check airtel data balance below.
Short Code To Check Airtel Data Balance?
Checking your data balance on Airtel is very simple and easy, just dial *140# on your Airtel number and wait for a text message with all the details about your data plan.
You will see the remaining MB and also when the data plan expires. If you didn’t receive the SMS, it could be due to a network error and you can try the code at a later date.
You can also dial *141#, select “6” and send. You will also receive your data balance and all the details of your data plan.
If you see that your data has run out and you want to buy a new subscription, just dial *141#, select “1” and send it. Then choose the day subscription, the weekly subscription, the monthly subscription, or the mega subscription.
To make checking your Airtel Data plan easier, we have listed below all the short code to check Airtel data balance:
- What is the code to check Airtel airtime balance? The code is *123#
- What is the code to check Airtel internet balance? The code is *140#
- What is the code to check Airtel SMS balance? The code is *123*7#
- What is the code to check Airtel Data balance? The code is *141*1#
- What is the code to check Airtel Night Data balance? The code is *123*197#
- What is the code to check the balance of Aitel minutes? The code is *121*1#
- What is the code to check Airtel Night Minutes balance? The code is *123*6#
- What is the code to check the Airtel number? The code is *282#
- What is Airtel’s special offer code? The code is *566#
Conclusion – How to check Airtel data balance
Hope you’ve learned about how to check Airtel data balance in Nigeria. This is the easiest method to check your data balance on Airtel. Let us know if it worked for you.