Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
The Vivo Y74S smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for both office and gaming needs.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Vivo Y74s mobile was launched in November 2021. The phone comes with a 6.58-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2408 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Vivo Y74s is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo Y74s runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4100mAh battery. The Vivo Y74s supports proprietary fast charging.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots, and send quick replies.
Vivo Y74S Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 810
- Mali-G57 MP4
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 163.8 x 75 x 7.8 mm (6.45 x 2.95 x 0.31 in)
- 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Vivo announced the launch of the Y74s smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is fully offering the Vivo Y74s phone with 6.58 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 810 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
Vivo Y74s comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.58 inches phone comes with IPS display 1080 x 2408 pixels.
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
This smartphone from Vivo is touted to be equipped with Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor so that you can enjoy a smooth and lag-free performance while accessing multiple apps and playing intense graphics games.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Vivo Y74s runs well on an OriginOS 1.0 which is based on Android 11 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB).
The Vivo Y74s is a dual-SIM GSM mobile that will accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards fully.
Still, Vivo Y74s measures 163.84 x 75.00 x 7.79mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams. It was launched in Galaxy Blue and Starry Night Black colors.
The internal memory of Vivo Y74s (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (256 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can also be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, and movies.
It will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
A camera phone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras.
The Vivo Y74s on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens.
The customized sensor of the camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light there by producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
The Connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network.
These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage, within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls, surf the web efficiently and effectively.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y74s also include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
This phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a very highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of any type of weather conditions.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles until the end of a useful life.
The two main types of battery in the market space today are the li-ion battery and li-po batteries.
These are the popular types of mobile phone batteries among smartphone manufacturers.
Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries available to end users in today’s world.
Vivo Y74S houses a big Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Vivo Y74S Price in Nigeria
The Vivo Y74S is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 320EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region or you can visit the third party e-commerce store like Amazon.
Vivo Y74S Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40
- 5G bands : 1, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2021, November 22
- Status : Available. Released 2021, November 22
- Dimensions : 163.8 x 75 x 7.8 mm
- Weight : 175 g (6.17 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, and back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, OriginOS
- SoC : MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal storage : 256GB 8GB RAM
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected]
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : N/A
- Radio : N/A
- USB : USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Aurora
- Models : V2009A
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 44W