Xiaomi 11T Pro has featured a 108MP pro-grade camera, with 120W Xiaomi Hyper-charge 120Hz AMOLED, Dolby Vision® display fully supported by a Flagship Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 chipset. This smartphone comes out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the 11T Pro smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi 11T Pro phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 108 + 8 + 5 MP, 12000 x 9000 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Xiaomi 11T Pro mobile was launched on 15th September 2021. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Xiaomi 11T Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000 mAh battery. The Xiaomi 11T Pro supports proprietary fast charging. The phone is also the first in a re-brand that sees the manufacturer move past its Mi roots and instead switch to eponymous branding for its flagships.
The weight of Xiaomi 11T Pro is about 7.2 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 inches).
While the size of 11T Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches AMOLED display of Xiaomi 11T Pro with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
With the Xiaomi 11T Pro offering the latest silicon, a 120Hz AMOLED panel, and insanely-fast charging, it has all the ingredients for a standout value flagship.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, the Xiaomi 11T Pro runs MIUI 12.5 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi 11T Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Xiaomi 11T Pro measures 164.10 x 76.90 x 8.80 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 204.00 grams.
It was launched in Celestial Blue, Meteorite Gray, and Moonlight White colors. The internal memory of Xiaomi 11T Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
Xiaomi 11T Pro empowers users to turn the special moments in your everyday life into Cinematic. This device offers the ultimate cinematic experience from stunning photography and vibrant visuals to studio-grade videography. This device is perfect for sharing and experiencing the stories that matter to you.
Xiaomi 11T Pro on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.75 aperture and a pixel size of 0.7-micron; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto focus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.45 aperture.
As stated above, the camera of the 11T Pro is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of 11T Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The Pro-grade HDR10+ filming captures both brighter and darker video details with over 1 billion colors, which makes the quality of your video clearer and more lifelike. With end-to-end HDR10+, colors appear more vibrant and dynamic.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro gets a lot right: it has the latest internal hardware, 5G, a sublime 120Hz AMOLED panel, and two-day battery life. The 120W fast charging makes a huge difference as well, and Xiaomi will deliver three Android platform updates.
Still, Connectivity options on the Xiaomi 11T Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi 11T Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The 11T Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 11T Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi 11T Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
Xiaomi 11T Pro houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. Developed by Xiaomi company, it extends the time that a high current can be used and reduces trickle charging time.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 313,483 NGN. The device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail platform close to your region.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Full Specifications
- Brand : Xiaomi
- Name : 11T Pro
- Model : 11T Pro
- Release date : 2021
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 42, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 204 g (7.20 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display Type : AMOLED, Dolby Vision, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- RAM : 8 GB
- Internal storage : 128 GB
- Memory card slot : micro SD
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 5 MP, f/2.4, 50 mm (telephoto macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960, HDR10+
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : N/A
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, Celestial Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 120W
- Power Delivery : 3.0