A smartphone is a handheld electronic device that provides a connection to a cellular data network, it can also be used as a computer.
Smartphones are useful, convenient devices that we can all use to make our daily activities much easier.
You can use them to keep in touch with your loved ones, either through calls or text messages or even photo images.
You can also use it to enable the world listen to your voice seamlessly and you can use the smartphone to do some reading or find easy ways and routes to go just about anywhere.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display 1080 x 2400 pixels. The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Cell phones have become a necessity for many people throughout the world. Because they are the perfect way to stay connected with others and provide the user with a sense of security even in the event of an emergency.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 64mp + 8mp + 5mp autofocus camera
- A li-po 4,500 mAh battery
Design & Display
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Black Shark 4S Pro smartphone in 2021.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The 6.67 inches AMOLED display of Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
This smartphone keeps users connected through messaging services, email, video calls and social networking applications.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. However, users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play, switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
On the performance side, this smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for both office and gaming needs.
The mobile phone ROM is the memory card, and it can also be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
It is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss. The larger the ROM, the more data is stored on the device.
The memory part of a smartphone also has a RAM which is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened since you turned on your smartphone.
This memory lets you return to an application you’ve previously used and pick up right where you’ve left off, without any lags.
A camera smartphone is a mobile phone which is able to capture photographs and often record videos using one or more built in digital cameras. The camera of the Black Shark 4S Pro is fully equipped with autofocus.
An autofocus optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point or area. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens, this makes the camera quality better.
Just as very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light there by producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows our phone terminal to function.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Black Shark 4S Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
The Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network.
These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells in order to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy. Battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways ; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles until the end of a useful life.
The Xiaomi black Shark 4S pro houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. So whether you’re at a meeting or on a business trip a reliable battery is essential.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro Price in Nigeria
Black Shark 4S Pro is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 650 Eur which is 310,927 NGN.
This smartphone is available and can be readily purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2, CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G Network bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G Network bands : 1, 3, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A; 5G
- Dimensions : 163.7 x 76.2 x 9.9 mm (6.44 x 3.00 x 0.39 in)
- Weight : 220 g (7.76 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Super AMOLED, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, Joy UI 12.8
- SoC : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected]; HDR10+
- Single : 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Audio : Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging technology 120W