The Xiaomi Poco C31 has a great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Poco C31 smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Poco C31 phone with 6.53 inches display, Mediatek Helio G35 MT6765V chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi Poco C31 comes with Android Operating System v10.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.53 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Xiaomi Poco C31 Key Features
- Processor : MediaTek Helio G35
- RAM : 3 GB, 4GB
- Storage : 32 GB, 64 GB
- Display : 6.53 inches
- Camera : Triple Camera
- Battery : Li-Po 5000 mAh non removable
Design & Display
The Poco C31 mobile was launched on 30th September 2021. The size of Poco C31 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
The phone comes with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The 6.53 inches IPS display of Xiaomi Poco C31 with 720 x 1600 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Xiaomi Poco C31 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor.
It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Poco C31 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
The weight of Xiaomi Poco C31 is about 6.84 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.35 inches).
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Poco C31 (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the Poco C31 runs MIUI 12 is based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot.
The Poco C31 measures 164.90 x 77.10 x 9.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 194.00 grams. It was launched in Shadow Grey and Royal Blue colors.
Xiaomi Poco C31 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel primary camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera.
The camera of the Poco C31 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without cam autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 5-megapixel sensor.
Connectivity options on the Poco C31 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and Micro-USB.
The Xiaomi Poco C31 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Poco C31 supports face unlock.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Poco C31 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Poco C31 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
Xiaomi Poco C31 houses a big Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Xiaomi Poco C31 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $104.00. The mobile device is fully available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Xiaomi Poco C31 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2021, September 30
- Status : release 2021, October 02
- Dimensions : 164.9 x 77.1 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 194 g (6.84 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System : Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.53 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~81.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR
- Video : [email protected]
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Available
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Royal Blue, Shadow Gray
- Models : MZB0A0MIN
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Charging 10W