[Xiaomi] Redmi 10 Prime Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Given the current scenario the redmi company brand says that they are well aware of users needs and to ensure that buyers don’t face any hindrance using their mobile phone, the Superstar “Redmi 10 Prime” supports you with a 6.5 inches display, Mediatek Helio G88 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime mobile was launched on 3rd September 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch full touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Redmi 10 Prime is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Redmi 10 Prime runs on an Android 11 operating system and is powered by a 6000mAh battery. The Redmi 10 Prime supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging technology.
The 6.5 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Mediatek Helio G88
- Mali-G52 MC2
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 6.5 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 64 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 pixel, auto focus
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is a convenient offering, loaded with a variety of impressive specs for your day to day tasks and entertainment purposes. The device also gets a protected front screen, impressive camera setup and a powerful battery. Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime has also layered the front screen of the device with a Corning Gorilla Glass v3.
The weight of Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is about 6.77 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.38 x 2.98 x 0.38 inches).
While the size of Redmi 10 Prime screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.5 inches IPS display of Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable. There is a huge great balance of responsive performance and battery life.
Memory & Performance
The Redmi 10 Prime runs MIUI 12.5 is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Redmi 10 Prime is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Redmi 10 Prime measures 161.95 x 75.57 x 9.56 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.00 grams. It was launched in Astral White, Bi-forest White, and Phantom Black colors. Still, the internal memory of Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
On the camera side, Redmi 10 Prime on the rear packs a quad camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto focus.
The camera of the Redmi 10 Prime is fully equipped with auto focus as stated above. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron.
Connectivity options on the Redmi 10 Prime include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ sensors magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Redmi 10 Prime also supports face unlock.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks respectively. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Redmi 10 Prime phone also has a built-in FM radio.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Redmi 10 Prime phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime houses a powerful Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy and it is lightweight.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale for the price of RS,12,499 which is about 69,940 NGN in Nigeria. Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail outlet close to your region.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA)
- Announced : 2021, September 03
- Status : Available. Released 2021, September 07
- Dimensions : 161.2 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm (6.35 x 2.98 x 0.38 in)
- Weight : 192 g (6.77 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Dust & splash proof
- Display Type : LCD, 90Hz
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Aspect Ratio : 20:9
- Pixel Density : 405 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio (calculated) : 83.45 %
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass v3,
- Bezel-less display : Yes with punch-hole display
- Touch Screen : Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Brightness : 400 nits
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio G88 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52 MC2
- Card slot : micro SDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Quad : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected]
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : [email protected]
- Auto focus : Yes
- Flash : Yes, LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 8150 x 6150 Pixels
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes : Continuous Shooting
- High Dynamic Range mode : (HDR)
- Camera Features : Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection,Touch to focus
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : N/A
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors : Astral White, Bi-frost Blue, Phantom Black
- Battery Type : Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- Reverse charging : 9 W