Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play- switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions
Xiaomi company brand announced the launch of the Redmi Note 10 Lite smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5020 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.67 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Key Features
- 6.47 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi)
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage
- 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under-display)
- 4G LTE Network
- Fast charging 30W
- 5260 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design & Display
Redmi Note 10 Lite mobile was launched on 12th March 2020. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite maintains a premium body design. It has a curved AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch.
The rear panel also packs a glass and curves at the sides. The weight of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite is about 7.37 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.53 x 3.02 x 0.35 inches). Redmi Note 10 Lite screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
The 6.67 inches IPS display of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Redmi Note 10 Lite is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite runs Android and is powered by a 5020mAh battery. The Redmi Note 10 Lite supports proprietary fast charging.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, the Redmi Note 10 Lite runs MIUI is based on Android and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite measures 165.70 x 76.60 x 8.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 209.00 grams.
It was launched in Aurora Blue, Champagne Gold, Interstellar Black, and and Glacier White colors.
Still, the internal memory of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Redmi Note 10 Lite on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without exact autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.48 aperture.
Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 10 Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, and Wi-Fi Direct with active 4G on both SIM cards.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite supports face unlock, and also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Redmi Note 10 Lite comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make good top transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
Whether you are on a business trip, a reliable full battery is essential.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite features a 5260 mAh battery which gives the smartphone a good backup, that provides more than enough power to last for over 2days.
The mobile device also supports 30W fast charging technology that can recharge the battery in no time effortlessly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite is on sale in Nigeria for the price at around $349.
The smartphone is available at leading mobile online stores close to your region.
The smartphone costs 5,000 EGP in Egypt and Rs 13,999 in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Dimensions : 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.53 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 209 g (7.37 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Water-repellent coating
- Operating System : Android 10, MIUI 11
- SoC : Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 618
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Quad : 48 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 0.8µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Available
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO,
- BDS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : FM radio, recording
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Black, Champagne Gold
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging Technology 30W