ZTE announced the launch of the Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro phone with 6.8 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The smartphone is available with a transparent back panel called Ghost.
The new smartphone will be powered by a Snapdragon 888+ SoC that is paired with up to 16 GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The gaming smartphone also comes with an “upgraded multi-dimensional cooling system” that gets an enhanced built-in cooling fan. The Red Magic 6S Pro comes with a 5,050 mAh battery with support for up to 66W fast charging technology.
Red Magic 6S Pro gaming smartphone with a 165 Hz refresh rate display has been announced by ZTE-owned brand Nubia. The 6.8 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.8 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9248 x 6920 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5050 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Under the hood, this mobile phone features a Snapdragon 888+ SoC with Qualcomm Kyro 680 CPU and Adreno 660 GPU that is paired with up to 16 GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage. The weight of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro is about 7.76 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this ZTE phone are average (6.69 x 3.04 x 0.38 inches).
The size of Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.8 inches AMOLED display of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Red Magic 6S Pro runs Android 11-based Red Magic OS 4.0. It sports a 6.8-inch full-HD+ sax n (1,080 x 2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with up to 165 Hz refresh rate, 720 Hz touch sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 700 nits peak brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, at the back of the Red Magic 6S Pro gets a new mappable touch pad area dubbed the “M key” that gives users more control and allows them to customize “either one or two actions by sliding across the touch pad to activate.”
The two triggers can have been upgraded to feature a 450 Hz touch sampling rate with a low response time of 8.3 ms. The triggers are also customization for any game.
Another feature found on the back of the Red Magic 6S Pro is the RGB-illuminated cooling fan. However, this is only available with the Ghost variant that gets the transparent back panel. The in-built fan has been claimed to increase air volume by 30 percent and air pressure by 35 percent. The smartphone also incorporates aerospace-grade phase change materials to keep it cool under load.
The camera of the Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro gets a triple rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor.
At the front, it gets an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. The main camera of Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Connectivity options include SA+NSA dual mode 5G support, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, HDMI, a USB 3.0 Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Red Magic 6S Pro gaming smartphone measures 169.86 x 77.19 x 9.5 mm and weighs 215 grams. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
This smartphone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This ZTE phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro houses a huge Li-po 5,050 and mAh 4,500 mAh non-removable battery respectively and this battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
The gaming smartphone packs a 5,050 mAh battery with up to 66W fast charging support. The Red Magic 6S Pro also features a Charge Separation feature found in Game Space that bypasses the battery and takes power directly from a power source and helps keep the smartphone cooler while being during gaming.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro Price in Nigeria
The top quality smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 600 EUR which is about 291,655 NGN. The mobile device is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail outlet close to your region.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 6S Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 28, 41, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 169.9 x 77.2 x 9.5 mm (6.69 x 3.04 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Security : Pressure sensitive zones (450 Hz touch-sensing)
- Protection : Sliding trigger on the back, Built-in cooling fan with RGB Light
- Display Type : AMOLED, 165 Hz, 700 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.8 inches, 111.6 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System : Android 11, Red magic 4.5
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : N/A
- Internal Storage : 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16 GB RAM, 512GB 18 GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.0, 120˚, 13 mm (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm 2 MP, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : [email protected]
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.0, USB On-The-Go; accessory connector
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio : 32-bit/384 kHz audio
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate
- Colors : Eclipse Black, Transparent, White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5050 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Type 2 : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 120 W, 100% in 17 min
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 66W, 100%
- Power Delivery : 3.0